Bulletin Board

Recent Updates
  • Baltimore County Public Schools will be offering an opportunity for current juniors to sit for the SAT on Wednesday March 24, 2021.  Each high school will offer the examination and students may opt in to take the exam.  Registration must be completed by  Friday, February 26, 2021: Registration for Juniors to take the SAT at KHS
  • To enroll your child for the 2020-2021 school year, please visit the Focus Parent Portal. If you have questions or need further assistance, please go to the Baltimore County Public Schools website and click on Students and Families or contact the staff members at Kenwood High:

    Ms. MaryBeth Keirn, mkeirn@bcps.org, 443-809-0141
    Mr. Joshua Grubka, jgrubka@bcps.org, 443-809-0275
  • For Homeless/Hardship/Kinship/Foster Care contact Kenwood's PPW
    Ms. Jennifer Cox at jbarrett@bcps.org or call 443-809-6473
  • To withdraw your student from Kenwood High School or for any  paperwork to be completed such as MVA, SSI/welfare, send an email to:

     Ms. Karen Violanti at kviolanti@bcps.org or call 443-809-0141

Last Year's Virtual Graduation & Diplomas! 

Scholarship Ceremony

Senior Farewell Video

Senior Video 

IB Registration 2020

  • This is a video for our seniors on their Signing Day. We aren't able to be with you physically but we are with you virtually. This signing day is for all of our students going to college/universities, careers, trade schools, and the military. We Are Proud Of You!!!

Kenwood Senior Signing Day 

Updated 2/17/2021


Recent News

Twitter Feed